PRIVACY PRINCIPLES AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA TERMS
To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we implement and maintain the following privacy principles:
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and necessary, in order to help conduct our business.
- We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any other external organizations or non-affiliates unless we have your consent or if one of the following circumstances occurs or becomes applicable:
- We have the right to provide your personal information to banks or partners who collaborate with us or our affiliates. They may use your personal information to help MaiCoin provide you with products and services, or use such personal information for their own risk control or legal compliance purposes, or share such information with government authorities upon their request.
- We have the right to use your personal information or share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of investigating, mitigating or preventing (i) illegal activities, fraud or threats of harm to persons,or (ii) any violation of the user terms of this site. We also reserve the right to use and share your personal information if applicable laws or regulations require us or authorize us to do so.
- We have the right to use your personal information or share your personal information with third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or legal proceeding, or for the purposes of making a claim or as part of the defense in a litigation or administrative proceeding.
- If MaiCoin becomes acquired by or merges with another party in part or in whole, we will transfer your personal information to such third party. If that happens, we will notify you prior to such transfer. New user terms, privacy terms and personal information protection clauses may become applicable after such transfer upon such transfer.
We aim to keep your personal information in our records accurate and up-to-date.
We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unnecessary and unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
OCCASIONAL MARKETING PROMOTIONS
We have the right to collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone, or at our physical business location). Such information will only be collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use such information to advise them of products, services or other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite users or visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
You can choose to receive marketing and other promotional materials by email. If you do receive email or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out.
If at any time you would like us to cease sending you direct mailings, please contact our representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing promotions.
If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used for the purpose specified at the time of collection.